5 Steps to Hassle free conference planning with Destination Southampton
Let us know some basic information about your conference or event:
• Your dates
• The approximate number of delegates
• Catering and accommodation requirements
• Your preferred style of venue
• The objectives of your event
• Plus anything else you would like to include in your event.
Drawing on our breadth of knowledge of venues in the local area, we present you with a bespoke proposal outlining suitable venues, including negotiable rates and availability.
We aim to get this to you within 24 hours.
Once we have talked through the proposal with you, we arrange venue visits and help you negotiate competitive rates.
You choose your preferred venue from the shortlist we present to you.
We make the venue booking for you. We then support you through the entire conference planning process, including:
• Checking contracts.
• Event planning and management.
• Marketing your event to help boost attendance.
• Checking accommodation availability, pricing and managing delegate room bookings.
• Sourcing AV equipment, room decoration, theme support and arranging transport.
You make any final practical arrangements with your venue. We
can then be around on the day of the event to help meet and
greet your delegates, and provide general support to ensure
your event is a huge success.
Full Event Management support is available from the Destination Southampton team.
Each event is bespoke and to reflect this so is our Event Management service. If you need assistance to make your next event a great success get in touch.
Post event research and statistics reporting also available
Travel arrangements and transfers
Event reception and dinner arrangements
Event signage support
Call Shirley, Hannah or Sarah on 0345 226 9944 firstname.lastname@example.org