Destination Southampton are proud to be a founding partners of the South Coast Business Awards, giving opportunity and spotlight to businesses situated within Hampshire or the Isle of Wight.
To be held on the 13th July 2018 within the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl. The event boasts a variety of awards to recognise small to medium sized businesses. These are companies who have demonstrated a strong financial performance with solid growth, has an engaged workforce with effective leadership and innovation to support future advances. These awards are open to organisations with £750,000 to £10m turnover in their last financial year.
“This award ceremony always celebrates the success and contribution of businesses across the South Coast giving them limelight and recognition for all their hard work and innovations, it is always a favourite event of mine and great to see so many Hampshire businesses in one place supporting one another”, said Shirley Pinn, Events Director of Destination Southampton.
South Coast Business Award Categories;
– Taylor Made Computer Solutions Award for best use of technology
– Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award
– Meachers Global Logistics Export Award
– British American Tobacco Outstanding Contribution to the South Coast Region Award
– Winchester Motor Group Customer Service Award
– Smith & Williamson Scale up Business of the Year Award
To nominate your team or another business follow this link to view all entry forms.
The closing date for business entries is Thursday, 12th April 2018.
Judges will be looking for businesses that can show how they: