The National Oceanography Centre is able to offer bespoke, tailor-made packages to cater to the requirements of your event at our unique waterside building in Southampton.
The NOC has a range of rooms and conference facilities available to hire for meetings, seminars, lectures, conferences or events. With up to 25 bookable meeting spaces and years of event-hosting experience, we are the perfect venue to host your event.
Close to the city centre with great transport links, the NOC has spaces to suit events of varying sizes. Our meeting spaces range from small boardrooms to large lecture theatres. Many of our rooms have flexible layouts enabling them to be used for custom purposes. All of our rooms feature natural daylight and access to data projectors and screens.
|Number of Bedrooms|
|Maximum Capacity Theatre Style|
|Maximum Capacity Informal Reception Style|
|Maximum Capacity Formal Dinner Style|
- Disabled Parking – 5 x spaces
- Disabled Access
- Visually Impaired Facilities
- Hearing Loop
- DVD Player – available upon request at additional cost
- Print Services – available upon request at additional cost
- Team Building Facilities – available upon request at additional cost
- Alcohol License
- Vegetarian Menu
- Vegan Options
- Free parking
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Airport Transfer Service – UniLink bus from NOC to Airport
- Dance Floor – available upon request
- Gardens – enclosed courtyards
The Mayflower Maritime Festival will deliver three days of memorable cultural, heritage and maritime activity, promoting the city’s pivotal role in the Mayflower’s journey and its wider maritime heritage. Highlights will include the unveiling of the renovated Mayflower Memorial, a parade of sails featuring local boats, newly commissioned musicals at the Mayflower Theatre and exhibitions…Find out more »